Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Neutrogena Skin Smoothing Lotion

Benefit: Beauty Bestsellers

Here's what I discovered during one of my usual strolls on ebay uk, This box set containing four of the most famous products of Benefit. In speaking of the basic lighting
That Gal, and the HighBeam Posietint. Of Some Kind-a Gorgeous one I will review separately.
Do not be fooled by the photos, just open it'll be very disappointed by the size of the products, very very small.
It 'still a great way to try new products.

Let's start with the HighBeam.
E 'illuminating a liquid with silver streaks, without any kind of glitter.
It fades very easily, please also put a sufficiently large amount of product as it tends to disappear when you fades.
With its discretion, is perfect for all light points of the face.
With sponge applicator, contains 2.5 g of product.

Rating: 6 +

Posietint On the other hand, is one of the latest shades for lips come at home Benefit.
pink in color, is suitable for the lips and cheeks.
the lips is enough writer to leave a nice pink tone. After applying you will hear an oily film that allows the product to drying out quickly.
If you read a bit of time, the blog will know my conflicted relationship with all kinds of color for lips .. Well with this we have reached a good compromise.
Applicator, fine and quite rigid, does not permit instead of obtaining a satisfactory result on the cheeks, not fade well and the strips are in color due to the applicator.
To be fair I do not think that applied in full size format.


Rating: 7 -

The Gal That is instead a primer pink lighting.
If you are not susceptible to the odors annusatelo, I would not like the smell of you I place lowering the opinion of this product.
why I like this pink color blends well with your skin, actually illuminates and evens the complexion.
He does not pretend that feeling typical of silicones, it is quite moisturizing (of course, is hydration placebo due to junk in it).
However the brightening effect is masked by the foundation.
I recommend it so if you want to illuminate the face and you are accustomed to go bottomless.

Rating: 7 +
In the picture I have not blurred the fine lighting and the basis for you to see the effect!

With regard to the general tell you that this set has been paid € 10 including postage.
I can not tell if it was a bargain for the small size of the products.
E 'is still useful to try for a continuous time products which have a high cost in their format full size. Now I know that I will avoid the
HighBeam simply for the fact that there are many other lighting at a lower cost, and I'll do a little thought on That gal when I finished the primer that I currently have.
Try these products on ebay, also exist in other versions!
If you find this type of box on ebay Italy beware, often the price has increased!

soon,
E.

0 comments:

Post a Comment