Wednesday, February 9, 2011

How Many Calories In Homemade Chili

Essence: Black&White Limited Edition

Here's the latest trend in home edition out Essence, Black & White.

collection in my opinion not great, as well as pieces made by me are false eyelashes, lip pencils and stickers, all obviously black and white.

Never mind that my immense faith Juventus leads me to love these two colors, I especially appreciated this Limited Edition. although this has not prevented me to buy some pieces.

First let's start from the enamel, which have the particularity to have a satin finish, a cross between the classic and the glossy matte.
black enamel, the 01 Black Out, I particularly like. The finish makes it special, dries in seconds, is quite creamy, but all in all it is easy to spread. I can not tell the time, today is the second day wearing it and is still perfect, and I will make the update!
To show you the difference in the finish I applied the matte top coat, also of Essence. (Sorry for the bad application!)
The other color, the 2002 White Hype, is bocciatissimo! E ' much denser than its appearance, the application is difficult, not scrivola good nail brush, also creates the stripes of color visibly ugly.
As you can see the application because of the product and the brush is not optimal, in the photo is not the most realistic live is even worse! I do not recommend!

As for the top coat holographic I can not make me a review.
It looks like a milky color, depending on the light and the position has reflected blue, purple and pink.
slightly changes the color of your enamel: white makes it more pearl, pink salmon that you see in the picture (appartiene alla collezione di Catrice che vi recensirò a breve) ha preso iridescenze blu.
Parlando ora di ombretti ho preso solo quello bianco, abbastanza pigmentato con delle lievi perlescenze.
Molto carino. E' difficile infatti trovare ombretti di questo colore che abbiano una scrivenza buona.
Per quanto riguarda il nero, dal tester ho potuto constatare che era anch'esso pigmentato, mai quanto il mio amatissimo nero delle palette di Sleek!
Ultimo prodotto che ho preso è stato il duo eye pencil.
Arrivata a casa noto con grande disappunto che entrambe le mine sono rotte alle base, e dunque è impossibile l'applicazione! L'unica Alternatively, press them and turn them into a cream eye shadow! I'll try!
Pay attention so that they are not broken before you take it!
are still writers though, especially the white, tends to disappear quickly! Here's
swatch, including eye shadow!

Here
submitted my Black & White, some parts I could avoid buying them, I had known!

Rating: 6

This collection has impressed me far less than the other, the aspect I love Berlin!

0 comments:

Post a Comment