Sunday, February 20, 2011

How To Find A Hedge Fund Job

Basic Beauty: Shine Lipstick

Oggi vi parlo per la seconda volta sul blog del marchio BasicBeauty, brand cosmetico appartenente a Limoni S.p.A.

Se infatti non avete un monomarca nella your town do not despair because in all the perfume Lemons seen a few pieces of this brand, glazes the eye shadow. Lately
also came with a mini-stand all the lipsticks, where you can choose from several finish, glossed by the matte.

Since I was fine with the glossy finish of the first lipstick that I bought (there speak here) I decided to take another.
I was drawn to this very delicate nude pink is the RS41.
Here's the swatch:
Being very adaptable, which sees the pink in the picture is the result of many steps. On the lips tend to be quite transparent. The effect, however
I do not mind: it is lucid, very moisturizing, gives a touch of light is perfect for every day, most of all is suitable for girls like me who have perpetually dry lips!
The length is good, taking into account the fact that this type of finish tends to fixate less on the lips!

Rating: 7

I recommend in general the line of shine lipstick, the colors available are not a lot but if you like the kind of lipstick I recommend you try it!
The price is around € 5, why not?

0 comments:

Post a Comment