Saturday, February 12, 2011

Ironing Board, Broken Lever

Arrivi...


I saw, I loved .. I hesitated and I finally contacted.
I'm talking about a necklace, a beautiful collection of hand made buttons that I found by chance bloggherellando here. As soon as I saw it I started to imagine it in my precious collection of plastic, I dreamed about this and that dress and I also thought the color. After days of indecision I decided to ask Sara. I asked if we could have, if she could prepare for me in a purple (which is my favorite color) and send it. Among all these positive responses, however, I do not expect the many pampering I received.
Sara was very kind and answered all my e-mail, to the many questions and requests. It is concerned even send me a picture of the finished work to be sure that I met. Once ordered my necklace, paid, waited for the packet forward without too many pleasantries and instead .. On Saturday morning (the day of shipment) Sara sent me an e-mail which informs me that left the whole thing and tells me if I want to peek preview "from her." Since then I discover that my necklace is not just a simple drawing of buttons .. I discovered that behind the anticipation of receiving something new, that I like and that is tailor-made me, lies the joy of someone else, someone has created what I'm about to have, someone who is concerned that everything was perfect and attention to detail, someone who has lost hours of sleep closed to seal the love in that little package with a little yellow raffia and a business card that speaks for itself.


When in the mail I received the package, I rushed home eager to "know" my new necklace, and when I dropped the yellow housing post office, I felt flattered and pampered because what I was going to discard had the same scent as a gift. He knew he was undertaking a project and kept smelling of home .. In addition to the necklace I had seen in his blog, I also received a packet in a piece of Sara, I do not know, but who want to say thank you. Thank you for giving shape to something that was exactly as I wanted, for having indulged since the first e-mail, but especially for having given birth to my beautiful necklace of buttons:):)


the cake now is for someone who still do not know well, just like Sarah, which I feel I must say Thank you, and so I chose something simple but dedicated and knowing (something I could know!;)) his love for cats, I was given a theme to decorate ..
The cake in question is the aforementioned bread cake, macaroons and chocolate that despite the kittens, always his great figure ..



0 comments:

Post a Comment