Monday, February 14, 2011

Expired Chicken Broth Canned

Tortino Fondente al Cioccolato


not celebrate Valentine's Day very much, I'd feel too mushy! But if I received a bouquet of flowers, like the beautiful Roman artichokes, I'd be happy! O))
Okay, whatever, I would like to wish you a beautiful day spent with your loved ones. Since it is a day of work, I do not know if you thought to pass the evening before slaughtering them in the kitchen to prepare a romantic dinner, in the case, I give you a simple recipe for a cake which I think is very sexy! : O)) As the chocolate, they say, is also an aphrodisiac, but I could not give guarantees. Try it and then you tell me! , P

for 4 pies:

100 grams of dark chocolate with 50-75%
60 grams of butter + more for greasing
60 grams of sugar cane
30 grams of flour 00 , 2 g of sieved
baking powder 120 gr
eggs (2 large)
cocoa powder sugar to taste

Do
cliffs chocolate and butter in a water bath in a bowl: a bowl of concave steel.
In another bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, sugar and eggs. Help you with a whip.
United melted chocolate mixture, little by little, and stir with a spatula.
Butter molds and wrap it in aluminum cocoa.
Next, fill them up to 3 / 4 with the compound.
Bake in a convection oven preheated to 200 ° C for 7 minutes.
Remove from oven and wait for about a minute before removing the pies from the mold. Inverse
on a plate and decorate with icing sugar.
If you're ravenous, you can put them next to a scoop of ice cream vanilla or chocolate. I recommend, however, not industrial! Otherwise ruined the magic! , P

0 comments:

Post a Comment