Monday, February 7, 2011

Agm Full Metal Scar Review

Ordine The Cosmetic House

The the first thing I thought was just wake up yesterday morning: "Today is the day, the package arrives from TheCosmeticHouse.
Ok .. to be the first thought of the day is fairly superficial, but always better to think of the results of the exit, hopefully, damn exam before graduation, so forgive me!

Returning to the post, this site English attracted me since the first sailing for its highly competitive prices. The brands involved are many: Sally Hansen, Revlon, L'oreal, Too Faced, Benefit, etc etc Catrice.
accept as payment Paypal or credit card / debit card, sent the day after the order, the package I arrived exactly 7 days later, with normal shipping can not be tracked. Shipping charges are £ 3.30, you can also signed for a higher price.

The package arrived well packed, each product was individually wrapped, it is impossible that a product is not damaged during the trip!

Here's what I got in particular:

- Base for volumizing lashes Essence (£ 2.25). I got to try it just once and the difference is seen!
- Illuminating Loose Powder of Catrice (£ 2.25). It 's a powder that gives a very natural, with absolutely no glitter.
- Magnifeye 10x Tweezing Mirror Revlon (£ 2.95). Perfect eyebrows with a magnifying mirror for crazy, perfect for the moles like me! In Italy, this product is sold at a price at least 5 times!
- Secret Concealer Kit W7 (2.99 pounds). It 's a duo concealer powder plus a fixative. Even if I tried it only once I was a little disappointed with the consistency and coverage of the correction.
- Africa Multicolour W7 Bronzer (£ 2.99). More than a bronzer call it an illuminating, even if the writing effect is good.
- Cream Lipstick by Revlon color Take a Shine (£ 1.99). Glitter slapped in the form of lipstick, certainly not my thing!
- Sally Hansen Cream Blush (£ 2.35). A cream produced in very adaptable, tending to a coral-colored brick.

First impressions on these products and in general on the site are very valid! For about 23 € I have an affair!
Having tested only once those products will arrive shortly individual reviews!
Let me know if you have any preference and what you want first!

E.

0 comments:

Post a Comment