Tuesday, March 1, 2011

How Much Do I Feed A 4 Month Old Boxer

Bottega Verde: Intense Eyeshadow


Today we talk about a product make-up of Bottega Verde, Intense Shadow in Eggplant.

Being a baked eyeshadow can be used dry for a more lightweight, and wet to get a deeper color.
The tone is warm with a nice purple micro-specks of gold, which unlike many other eye shadows, you see after you apply the product. Here's the swatch

:


As you can see from the photos I do not recommend the application to dry if you like the first time writers have shadows, bathing the eye shadow, the result is definitely more satisfying. The eye shadow is easily
sfumabile, the application found in the package gives a better effect than the brush, scattered, because too much product.

E 'was recently changed the packaging of these eye shadows, from a square box has become round and how much product is decreased. Here's the swatch
eyeshadows that I bought with the old packaging:
Depottai in the past, these eye shadows because of space so I can not show you the old packaging. I can not tell
whether or not the colors have changed: the former might be the current and the next Purple Champagne.

Comparing the two types of eye shadows I notice some differences: the texture seems different than the older generation seem to have the finest dust and are more purple than the writers just reviewed. Here is the swatch of shadow
dry without base:
As you can see the pigmentation is very high. From the photo violates the two may seem similar but actually very different.
To appear in the right way products should still have the same tone of both versions, it is possible that the viola is the least recommended by me writing by all his peers.

Based on the products in my possession, however, I find that the new line is less than the previous writer.
I sent an email to get confirmation of my hypothesis and I was told that the product manager I would have answered. Just happens I will make the update.

There are 10 colors at a cost of € 11.99, but remember always that Bottega Verde offers many discounts!

Rating: 6

promote this product because it is a good eyeshadow, voting is not high because the writer is less than the other shadows of the old packaging! Have you tried other eyeshadows

of this line? Tell me what you think in terms of writing effect!
Ps:
The subject reviewed in this post was sent to me for free by Bottega Verde, my opinion is not affected by not paying this product.
It seems pointless but we should remember that they are not paid to write this review!

soon,
E.

0 comments:

Post a Comment