Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Boat Salvage Yard , Los Angeles

Naj Oleari: ombretti e all over

Today we welcome a champion that was given to me in a perfume! We complain
always stingy that some contracts, this time I was lucky, especially because I was able to try a brand that I knew that there but I've never seen you around in perfume.
As you can see from the picture, the face of the champ! There are three small pods of eyeshadow, from left an all-over and two eyeshadows.

The pigmentation of the Duet No. 56 copper is very high. Personally I use it as eye shadow and has positive effect, expect to have a pale complexion not to use it as illuminating his face.
Eyeshadow # 11 White is also very writer, is a beautiful white pearl came out very similar to the LE of Essence, Black & White, reviewed here. Last
eyeshadow you see is what convinced me less, is just writing, just leave a purple patina but the effect makes you livid.
Unfortunately I could not find on the Internet general information on the make-up products of this brand. On site
fact do not see the cosmetic section.
I sent an email to inquire about it and I was politely told that we must turn to for cosmetic Euroitalia in the province of Milan!

I therefore ask you, you know this brand? In that perfumes can be found?

soon,
E.

0 comments:

Post a Comment