Saturday, March 5, 2011

Bq-390 Charger With Duracel Rechargeable

Make Up Forever: Aqua Cream

My Wishlist increases more and more, but fortunately I have put off some whim, one of these is undoubtedly the cream of Water Make Up Forever.

It is a cream product waterproof, extremely durable, highly pigmented.
The shade I chose is 5 Peach, pink fish with lots of iridescent gold.
the effect on the eyelids is very bright, leave a beautiful peach color that brightens the eyes, perfect for tired eyes!
Personally I use it alone, even without a primer, and lasts all day intact, very few cream eyeshadows can compete!
Very little product and the coverage is excellent.
You can also use it on your face, to brighten the cheeks and lips, keeping in mind that to be very hydrated because it tends to dry them first.


read on the official website of Mufe I noticed that the colors I have chosen is suitable for lips and cheeks, the eyes were not citati. Nonostante il sito mi è parso non del tutto chiaro, vi consiglio di fare attenzione all'applicazione sulla palpebra, magari facendo le prove in negozio.
Io, come altre altre ragazze, non ho avuto nessun tipo di problema però non vorrei che qualcuna di voi abbia brutte sorprese durante l'applicazione!

Ecco l'elenco degli ombretti e la loro "destinazione" d'uso preso dal sito:
Shades #5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 are formulated for the Lips & Cheeks.
Shades #1, 2, 3, 4, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 20, 21, and 22 are formulated for the Eyes & Cheeks.


Indovinate un pò qual'è l'unica pecca di questo prodotto??
Obviously the price, 23 €!

If you like the color but do not want to sell a kidney to have this aqua cream I recommend two dupes. The first is the longlasting
eyeshadow stick Kiko released last collection.
Here is a photo:
Source Beauty Inside U.S.
I tried it in the shop and I have to tell you that is very similar, they also last much eye shadow ! They fight on equal terms! Other

dupe in my possession is a Basic Beauty eyeshadow that I have reviewed here
This color is not really a dupe when he in a more golden and less intense, it is a color that can replace it!

Rating: 8

ultimately promotes these aqua cream! They became my secret weapon when my alarm will not sound and I look awake when I leave the house!

soon,

E.

0 comments:

Post a Comment