Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Bosch Dishwasher Grit

Hello Kitty Coccinella su tre piani

Hello everyone! This cake
bouncing in my head for a long time!
fact I had seen a small image of Hello Kitty dressed as a ladybug, so I had flashed in his head already beautiful cake made with this doll in the top three floors in white, red and black each with a different reason ..... stripes, florals, hearts ...... so I used this "shining" for the birthday cake my little Valentina that tomorrow will celebrate its 6 years (my mother my baby has already become great !!!!)
cake basic sponge cake filled with cream pie
Ciccolo white in the middle and on top: pie yogurt with butter cream "Nutella"
All the decorations are in PDZ.
I go because I still have to finish the cakes for the buffet (which I will send soon)
Kisses! Claudia





0 comments:

Post a Comment