Sunday, January 30, 2011

Patron Saint Of Bursitis

A merenda fragole&bignè..


Period this strange, made by 'succession of people who filled moments that were close, then go away, disappear and then return. In all this I remain to observe .. I look at them trying to be surprised by their next move, waiting for them .. confident as a child who is about to receive a gift, something that I gift certainties. In fact this period of time, there are moments so full, colorful and fragrant, and other terribly empty when left alone with myself to see the rust that rests on the mechanisms of me. Sometimes I find myself tightening air, observing the emptiness in which they are immersed and I find myself helpless not knowing how to act. There are moments where I do not know what to do, I can not do anything. I find myself observing the passing of time, and I I see myself on the edge of this path without the possibility of change. Sometimes I find myself dreaming of a different life, different people, experienced a different and even at different times. If I could choose I would choose only those full and colorful, a road downhill all the way, made up of smiles, daisies and Panza, but when I open my eyes I become aware that it is not so .. When I come across such moments I cling to the certainties that have strong, my passions, my loves, my dreams and my projects, and is one of those moments that the other morning in search of stimuli bloggherellando I came across in a post that I warmed the soul. Post in which I missed being able to hear the voices, smells and even a glimpse i colori di tutte quelle parole che, fluide, scorrevano sullo schermo regalandomi un attimo di serenità. Le parole sono le sue e lei ha questa capacità di raccontare ogni singolo evento con una delicatezza che lascia senza fiato; anche l'evento più banale raccontato da lei suona bello e colorato. Per un attimo ho chiuso gli occhi e ho immaginato una grande cucina in cui una paperetta di una certa età si affaccendava a preparare bignè e così, alla faccia di tutti i fantasmi che popolano la mia vita in questo momento, alla faccia di chi pensa di prendersi gioco di me, li ho provati...


Fritters of Sabrine & Grandma Duck

INGREDIENTS:
50 g of flour
50 g of butter
75 g of water
2 eggs 1 pinch of salt
powdered sugar for garnish

PROCEDIMENTO: 
Porre il burro, l'acqua e il sale in un pentolino e portare ad ebollizione. Abbassare la fiamma e versare la farina mescolando energicamente. Non appena il composto si staccherà dalle pareti, togliere dal fuoco ed aggiungere le uova mescolando fino ad ottenere un composto liscio ed omogeneo. A questo punto lasciar riposare 10 minuti e in seguito foderare una teglia di carta forno e formare con l'impasto dei "mucchietti" con l'aiuto di un cucchiaino o di una sacca da pasticcere. Porre in forno già caldo a 180° per una 20° di minuti o finquando i bignè saranno gonfi e dorati. Lasciar raffreddare e farcire a piacere.



"The man of the mountain," he said, "Good, the jacket is prefect" And he ate them all. And he said ...













0 comments:

Post a Comment