Monday, November 1, 2010

What Is The Best Blunt Wrap

Me, myself and... Fontane&croissants


Settimana scorsa, corso di fotografia: tutta la lezione non si è fatto altro che parlare di come impostare i tempi per ottenere un'immagine dell'acqua congelata:" E che vordì congelata???" chiedo timidamente io.
Mi viene explained that the image "frozen" is to be clear when taking photos you can see the droplets of a jet of water. As if it were easy, we are also encouraged to try to tap our sink that by setting a short time we will provide frozen water, setting a long time will surprise us with special effects by providing water in motion or silky! will be ...
I get home, I try to set the machine in hand and as my photography skills leave much to be desired proudly shows off an all-white photos, (and I challenge anyone to find out which of the two options because I wanted to immortalize no distinction was made even il rubinetto!!!) seguita da una completamente nera.. D'altro canto io sono per la parità dei diritti!!! : )
Riprovo, e quando un rubinetto ha cominciato a prendere forma dai miei scatti mi sono resa conto che a me forniva sempre la solita acqua, e per nulla congelata. "Ma com'è l'acqua??" mi ha chiesto il "maestro". "E' acqua!!!" Ho risposto. "Comune acqua del rubinetto, e delle gocce nemmeno l'ombra: un getto continuo." Dopo aver passato l'intera settimana odiando rubinetto e maestro, ho deciso di importunarlo (il maestro) con una serie di e-mail minatorie, del tipo o mi insegni a congelare l'acqua o ti ritrovi bollito il coniglietto di tua figlia!! ;) In return I received a lot of availability and great advice, but until Saturday, I feared for my health and I know who watched me felt compassion for a poor and crazy in his heart knew that an electroshock probably would have done for me. ;
Yesterday, plaza and fountains reminiscent of the advice of the "master" I have decided to challenge a fountain. "I beseech you, put an end to my troubles!" I whispered, the while taking the photo and ... someone inside the crystal water must have taken pity on me because the water is frozen, and then it became pure silky!! (Sort of a miracle .. very multiplication of the loaves and fishes seemed to me!) And at home, since it was a matter of a day of challenges, I also decided to challenge myself


Croissants
(recipe her, of course!)

INGREDIENTS:
275 g flour manitoba
275 g flour 00
15 g of yeast
10 g of salt
90 g of sugar
1 egg
170 ml of water
125 g of milk
30 g of butter
grated rind of an orange
290 g of butter
1 egg brushed on top for the final



PROCEEDINGS
reference to the link his site, where all the hard work is explained to the letter! :)

"The Miracle"


"my masterpieces "frozen







0 comments:

Post a Comment