Sunday, November 21, 2010

Ankle Swelling Both Sides

Waiting for Xmas...


I love Christmas, it is useless to me hiding behind the "sanctity" of this holiday, why not for what I love .. I love the atmosphere in those days, and I am so happy that everything seems more beautiful, the people most gentle and carefree (in reality then they are all hysterical and upheld by the race last gift, but there I ago, I am romantic !!!!), and the air, even the air seems to me different ...
I love all the lights, the decorations, complete strangers greet you with "Happy Birthday!", The Christmas trees, balls, gifts unwrapped at midnight all placed under the tree. The winter seems less harsh, is softened and then if there is snow (Planet Earth called Flavia, Flavia called planet earth ..) ..
Last year I asked Santa to bring me un'impastatrice obviously devo essere stata proprio cattiva perchè non ne ho vista traccia.. L'unico motivo per cui  la desideravo tanto era per preparare qualcosa di speciale il giorno di Natale: trattasi del temuto Panettone. E' difficile, lo so, ma io amo le sfide, amo tentare e riprovare finchè le cose riescono a dovere. Ma quando una fa i conti senza Babbo Natale, so dolori!!! e così l'anno scorso mi sono dovuta accontentare di una insalata Russa.. : (
Quest'anno l'impastatrice ce l'ho (di certo non devo ringraziare il Barbuto!!!) e già da un po' mi sono documentata su ricette varie  per ottenere almeno un panettone "dei poveri". Tutti quei passaggi mi hanno messo him no little anxiety, and one of the first recipes that I had noticed the network was to Adriano. The fact is I was a bit Adriano 'I fear ... is so good that I will only observe with astonishment her recipes, to drool with envy and replace the chin, but I have never dared to replicate .... A few weeks ago I decided to buy the molds (gotta start somewhere!) And I received the gift of a magazine with recipes attached e. ..
From my oven with fury ....

Panettone (Scene I, Act I, but not the last ...)
(recipe taken from the magazine sweeter)

INGREDIENTS:
FIRST MIXING
150 g flour 00
90
g water 10 g of yeast



second dough 500 g flour Manitoba

150 g sugar 200g milk 3 medium eggs

2 g of yeast


THIRD MIX
200 g soft butter

5 egg yolks 300 g flour 3 teaspoons of Manitoba

acacia honey 130 g sugar 5 g salt

grated rind of 1 orange and 1 lemon 2 packets of vanilla

100g chocolate chips



PROCEEDINGS
Season the butter with the zest of citrus and vanilla.
FIRST DOUGH: Dissolve yeast in warm water, then add the flour and make a dough. Place the dough in a bowl, protect with plastic wrap and let rise in warm place per 5 ore.
SECONDO IMPASTO: Al primo impasto unire lo zucchero. Sciogliere il lievito in 50 g di latte. Unire all'impasto il latte con il lievito, le uova, la farina di Manitoba e impastare unendo il latte rimasto. Lavorare l'impasto finquando non si staccherà dalla ciotola. Proteggerlo con la pellicola e lasciarlo lievitare per 5 ore o almeno fino al raddoppio del suo volume.
TERZO IMPASTO: Riprendere la pasta, unire la farina di manitoba, i tuorli leggermente sbattuti, il miele, lo zucchero e il sale. Incorporare ora il burro morbido. Completare l'impasto con le gocce di cioccolato lavorando rapidamente giusto il tempo di incorporarle. Dividere la massa in due parti e porle nei due stampi (io ho dimezzato tutte le dosi di questa recipe and made two panettone 500g) . Let rise in warm place for about 8 hours (make sure the dough leavened reaches the edge of the mold). Score the surface of Panettone with a cutting cross and bake in preheated oven to 170 degrees for 30-35 minutes.



NB this morning I woke up at 4: curious to see if the dough had risen to duty almost killed me ... :):) The fear of creating panettone limp, or piles of candy, was significantly higher!

0 comments:

Post a Comment