Thursday, November 18, 2010

How To Replace License Plate On Honda Pilot

Aspettando Nanni: Corso di decorazione


Last weekend was a weekend full of intense emotions, as I have said many times I try to do its utmost in the things that I love to make up for a job that I do not like and at the same time be satisfied. :) So thanks to Monica & Roberto I managed to take a course that was expecting at least a year: a course for my love of decorating cakes, sugar!! :) I felt like the fox in the little prince, I waited for the day Saturday with anxiety and agitation that can not explain, I could not wait to get my hands dirty sugar and learn as much as possible, every secret, trick, detail that would help me make my cakes are real jewels of sugar. :) E 'was a beautiful day, because the intensive course lasted almost 10 hours, which are flown as he spends a moment. I found myself in a room full of tools and attrezzucoli, only to see me has filled my heart, and with so many people, like me, have the same passion and desire to improve. I've known people with whom I shared a very pleasant phone, blogs and e-mail, which I've heard and with whom I hope to really see me yet to mess with .. The teacher was a very sweet and very helpful person who explained to us many times all that we could not do (cough ... the flowers with the ice, "because" of my left hand, says to her .. I also think a bit 'of impeditaggine was an accomplice of my defeat:)) and gave us valuable recipes that I can not wait to experiment. I learned new techniques, hard cheeses such as marble and with the warmth of the hand and offer silk flowers become beautiful, almost real.
I covered my cake (VERA) of sugar paste ALMOST perfect e. .. the folds, I counted: only one in the whole cake: a miracle (The second, because the first short ..):). I laughed, ate, shared joys and defeats with unknown people in more than ten hours have become dear fellow Sweet pastry: it was an experience that I would do it tomorrow, always ... because the heat that others know me, share with them the things I love is something that I would be able to never give up ..
The teacher, however she told us that the sponge does with the yeast. Those who share with me my pies are well aware (see flabby sponge) as this cake and I are at war, has now become more difficult the dreaded puff pastry. B eh, since I'm stubborn, I decided today to win, and I experienced yet another recipe for a sponge, different, and aided by a fantastic teglietta purchased with love and dedication, he managed to perfection making me even for one day the woman Happy World! :) (Everything on the teglietta!:)


Sponge cake with orange and rice Cocoa
( taken from her )

INGREDIENTS:
4 medium eggs
110 g of sugar
102 g rice flour
8 g of cocoa
aroma of orange

PROCEEDINGS
Shell the eggs in a saucepan with the sugar. Place over heat and bring stirring at 45 °. Pour into the bowl of the planetary and work the mixture of eggs and sugar until they write. At this point add the aroma of orange and chocolate together incorporating flour a tablespoon at a time from the bottom up directly from the sieve. Once all the flour incorporated pour the mixture into a buttered and floured mold to the brim and place in preheated oven at 180 ° 40/45 °. Most important is to not open the door before the end of cooking, worth a great sponge floppy! :) Once cooked allow to cool e Federica consiglia di riporlo in una busta di carta come quelle per conservare il pane, affinchè si mantenga più morbido. Le dosi indicate da Federica erano per uno stampo da 21 cm, io ne ho usato uno da 16.



Ringrazio Monica&Roberto con tutto l'affetto che c'è....

0 comments:

Post a Comment