Friday, October 8, 2010

Pandora's Box Tea Combinations

A quattro mani...



Era Pasqua dello scorso anno, bloggherellando avevo visto uova di Easter you people (and I miss!)
you can not even imagine, and so, as usual, I decided to improvise maitre chocolatier at the expense of the poor Nanni who has suffered:

  • my insults
  • E 'was bombed by my e-mail at all hours of the day
  • E 'was the one who, for one, has seen the birth of my egg Gormiti white (because it did not want to break away from the mold polycarbonate).
egg before I decided groped with the chocolates, and once bought the mold I made all the mistakes that should not be made with chocolate, yet when I had processed more shiny bald head of Mastrolindo. The second time (the beginner's luck is like the lottery, when you attend!) I obrobri of chocolate pudding, all white and all too broken, did almost no way .. Nanni was obviously bothered again from the top of his skill and he draws out all the secrets of the "perfect shell". Having transformed a number infinity of chocolates of uncertain origin and have nausea only say the word 'chocolate', I had to give up my company in the "perfect shell" cause hot (yes, summer was rapidly approaching!). Last week in the midst of spending a Saturday arrives unexpected phone call: "Hello beautiful, I saw" Chocolat "and I thought of you!" Honored .... "You do know that the chocolates, you teach me?" I do know that chocolate is a word very, very big .. (I regret not having taken the stencil with the dinosaurs because after the egg, you know that the chocolates Gormiti bijoux!:)) I accepted immediately because it seemed an opportunity to put into practice Nanni's advice, spend an afternoon and then because in my heart we just hope that at some point Johnny Deep would have materialized in my kitchen! But what happened was a spell .. (Johnny Deep he has not seen it), we transformed all the chocolates without losing anyone, man of the mountain said yes (because I do not know yours, but mine always says no, or at most says "short" ...) and the chocolate subjected to the arduous test of 9 did a fabulous "Crock" that left us astonished and enraptured I miss Mozart had before! This afternoon I thank Simon for his enthusiasm and desire to do and experience, for being an excellent collaborator, per aver intrecciato le sue mani con le mie, ma soprattutto per la piacevole compagnia.. Last but not least ringrazio Nanni che, con taaaanta taaanta pazienza ha provato a raccontarmi come temperare il cioccolato e restare lontana dal mondo dei Gormiti di cioccolato...


Cioccolatini alle nocciole

INGREDIENTS:
200g of dark chocolate
15 hazelnuts
thermometer

PROCEEDINGS
Break third of the chocolate bar 200g and dissolve in a water bath (the pan containing the chocolate should not ever come in contact with water) on low fire. Bring the chocolate mass up to 50 degrees, remove the saucepan from heat and cool the melted chocolate with the other side of the tablet previously fragmented, stirring quickly and bringing the mass up to 28 °. At this point, return the saucepan on the stove until it reaches 31/32 degrees. Pour into the mold to form the shells. The Nanni suggests filling the mold and then empty it, I used a brush (the risk of creating a solid little nuts: I went well!) Since the last time I had the chocolate on the Ceiling! Tap the mold on the table to remove any bubbles air and place in refrigerator to solidify covered with greaseproof paper to protect it from moisture to about 20 °. Then put the nuts in the shells now solid and the other to fill the mold with tempered chocolate. Tap again to remove the air and put in refrigerator to solidify for approximately 20-30 °. Turn out gently.


extra-dark chocolate with cinnamon hazelnut fillings

INGREDIENTS:
200 g of extra-dark chocolate
50 g chopped hazelnuts
cinnamon to taste
thermometer

PROCEEDINGS
third Break 200g of chocolate and melt in a double boiler (the pan containing the chocolate should not ever come in contact with water) on low fire. Bring the chocolate mass up to 50 degrees, remove the saucepan from heat and cool the melted chocolate with the other side of the tablet previously fragmented, stirring quickly and bringing the mass up to 28 °. At this point, return the pan to the fire to reach the 31/32 °. Tap the mold on the table to eliminate any air bubbles and place in refrigerator to solidify covered with greaseproof paper to protect it from moisture to about 20 °. Then Solid fill the shells with chopped hazelnuts and melted chocolate mixed together.
Fill the mold with tempered chocolate the other, tap again to remove the air and put in refrigerator to solidify for approximately 20-30 °. Turn out gently.



0 comments:

Post a Comment